If
instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving
thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels
give.
Greetings! I've just stopped by to revisit this quote. In general, I've been finding these days that the one thought that brings me peace of mind is that I should try to do as much as I can to make someone's day a little brighter; the attempt is not only beautiful, but seems to save one from all that is dark and scary...
Greetings! I've just stopped by to revisit this quote. In general, I've been finding these days that the one thought that brings me peace of mind is that I should try to do as much as I can to make someone's day a little brighter; the attempt is not only beautiful, but seems to save one from all that is dark and scary...
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my friend. Indeed, giving and creating beauty is a touch of grace to this scary mortal coil.
ReplyDelete