The appearance of things change according to the emotions and thus we see magic
and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves.
Gosh, the first thing I thought of when I read this (by the way, love The Prophet) was the importance of "sleeping on it" - or, as the dad in The Middle said in this week's episode, "tomorrow is a new day". It is so true, so necessary to wait to think about something difficult until we are in a better mood. Heh heh, I will be bookmarking this page, to try to remember! ;)
Gosh, the first thing I thought of when I read this (by the way, love The Prophet) was the importance of "sleeping on it" - or, as the dad in The Middle said in this week's episode, "tomorrow is a new day". It is so true, so necessary to wait to think about something difficult until we are in a better mood. Heh heh, I will be bookmarking this page, to try to remember! ;)
ReplyDelete